Senior Vice President, Employer Outreach and Sales
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Senior Vice President of Employer Outreach and Sales is responsible for developing and executing the CTCA employer sales, outreach and product development strategy, with a focus on national and major regional accounts. This individual will manage key employer relationships, develop and execute sales initiatives to achieve growth in revenue and patient volume from employers. This position will also work closely with product development personnel to develop new offerings for the employer segment.
- Design, package and price offerings to sell to the regional and national employer market, working closely with Medicine and Science, clinical and operations leaders. Example service offerings would include episodes of care, bundled payments, expedited service programs, high dollar claim programs, telemedicine, 2nd opinion, genetic screening and counseling services.
- Develop and execute short and long-term sales strategies to achieve growth in revenue and patient volume
- Lead and manage sales cycle from initial contact to agreement execution:
- Develop and maintain an active pipeline of prospects and generate pipeline reports periodically to communicate status
- Establish contact with key prospects and cultivate prospects through the sales cycle
- Nurture key client relationships through ongoing interaction, high level account management and developing opportunities to cross-sell or expand sales organically
- Maintain relationships with key decision makers including, c-suite executives, benefits leaders, and influencers in the broker/consultant community
- Lead the sales and account management teams to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Assess the employer, broker/consultant, health plan marketplace through primary and secondary research to understand needs and opportunities.
- Create product roadmaps to guide the development, sequencing the rollout of product offerings
- Work with the product development team to research new products, product enhancements and product redesign and evaluate the potential for new product offerings
- Create product roadmaps to guide the development, sequencing and rollout of product offerings.
- Research, analyze and communicate industry trends, field competitive intelligence, and sales performance indicators to inform relevant and competitive product strategies that will set CTCA apart from competitors
- Nurture key employer relationships through ongoing interaction and high-level account management
- Develop a communication strategy to support awareness building in the employer marketplace with a focus on human resource leaders
- Collaborates with other functional leaders in a matrix organization, serving as a key leader for Product-related initiatives
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or a clinical field required; MBA or MHA desired
- Minimum 10 years of relevant employer benefits, health plan, marketing, product development, sales management and/or healthcare experience
- 8-10 years of experience working with medical professionals and/or benefit sales/consulting preferred
- Experience with a high-quality consumer or business brand
- Experience with budgeting, reporting, and analysis with a strong background with Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record of successful relationship building and nurturing with professionals
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative and analytical skills with a customer focus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building capability
- Must be able to foster and maintain sound working relationships
- Proven success with strategy development for a national program
- Works collaboratively with internal and external business partners, establishing solid working relationships with field leadership
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-00417