Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a national network of regional, destination hospitals specializing in complex and advanced-stage cancer care. The CTCA model integrates state-of-the-art treatments and technologies with nutrition, naturopathic medicine, mind-body medicine, oncology rehabilitation and spiritual support. CTCA employs over 3,000 talented Stakeholders (employees) who create, deliver and continually improve the Mother Standard of Care® based upon what cancer patients need and value. CTCA Stakeholders form the backbone of the CTCA experience; and their energy, and passion, creates a home of hope and healing to cancer patients across America.
CTCA's newest hospital is located in Newnan, Georgia which is located in the Metro Atlanta region. It is a 226,000-square-foot, all digital facility focused exclusively on treating cancer. It includes 50 beds, ICU rooms, surgical suites, state-of-the-art radiation and infusion therapy departments, outpatient clinic rehabilitation and physical therapy department and onsite residential accommodations for outpatients and their families. We are currently seeking dedicated Stakeholders to help us fulfill our Mission and provide the Mother Standard of Care® to patients in the Southeast.
Ensures that the most optimal radiation therapy treatments are provided to our patients, under direction of the Radiation Oncologist and/or the Lead Radiation Therapist.
- Operates all radiation equipment trained on and delivers planned course of radiation therapy as described by Radiation Oncologist with minimal supervision.
- Deciphers when alterations need to be made to treatment plan and/or treatment immobilization devices and reports such to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Maintains open and timely communication regarding the patient's care, and records or conveys any changes in treatment to other staff when needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2 or 4 year degree in the field of Radiation Therapy, or certificate in an accredited radiation therapy program is required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification in radiation therapy or show proof of working towards this certification.
- State licensure in good standing - MRTBE (Medical Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners) required.
- Knowledge base of RTT